Requirements - PLEASE READ
- Must have Sisterlocks and no other hair locking system or extensions.
- Must have a Zoom account and basic familiarity for your online participation. (Go to https://www.zoom.us/ to start one.) No tech support provided during class.
- Must provide Consultant's name (for verification)
- Must provide locking pattern (Consultant can supply this.)
- Locks must be settled-in and no longer slipping. (minimum is 6 months locked)
- Must have at least 10 locks that need retightening. (1-2 inches in crown, front and/or side areas)
- Locks must be separated and not matted.
- These items are required to complete registration:
- You will be required to sign a Trademark Agreement electronically
- You will be required to upload pictures showing parting, lock sizes and amount of new growth.
- Do not use any virtual backgrounds during class session.
**READ OUR REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY BEFORE ENROLLING.**
Because we contract with a certified instructor for each student, our refund/transfer policy is quite strict. Please take note of the following limitations:
- Registration closes at 14 days before the start of class.
- Registration fee becomes non-refundable at that time. However, you may transfer your enrollment to a different class up to 9 days before your originally scheduled class date.
- Requests for transfers must be made no later than 9 days before your originally scheduled class. Your enrollment is considered final at this point. If you are unable to keep your original schedule and you still wish to take the Online Retightening Class you will have to start the registration process again, including payment.
- No-show does not entitle you to a refund.
To request a transfer at no less than 9 days before your originally scheduled class, CLICK HERE.
ENROLLMENT IS NOT VALID UNTIL HOME OFFICE CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE MET ALL REQUIREMENTS.